Fundraiser In Newport, RI For Heather Abbott On April 28th
Heather Abbott of Newport, RI was badly injured in the blasts at the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 15, 2013. Heather suffered a severe injury to her left foot and has already undergone multiple surgeries. On Monday, April 21st Heather underwent a below the knee amputation on her left leg. It will certainly be a long road ahead both physically and emotionally for Heather. For this reason, we are raising funds to help support Heather with the costs and expenses that she will incur as a result of this injury.
Please Join Us For…
“Fundraiser To Support The Recovery Fund For Heather Abbott”
- When: Sunday, April 28th, 2013 | Time: 2pm – Close!
- Where: Dockside 1 Waites Wharf, Newport RI
- Cost: $20 per person (Suggested Minimum Donation)
- Give: 100% of “Cover Charge”, Raffles, Donations, & Silent Auction To Benefit Heather So Bring Cash & Your Check Book! Let’s help Heather out!
- What’s Up: It’s a party with a purpose! Silent Auction, Raffles, Live Music, & More….
Live Music: CHOPVILLE will playing outside starting at 2pm, Those Guys will performing inside, members of BLOCKHEAD & Never in Vegas will be joining them!!
More Bands & Details To Be Announced…
Get Involved: If you would like to get involved by donating a gift certificate, basket, or item, please send it or drop it off at Shape Up Newport at 6 Broadway between 9am-5pm this week.
Donate: Can’t make it? Please consider making a donation –> www.gofundme.com/HeatherAbbott
Thank You For Your Support!!